2 x 88 hp Engine
1200 l Fuel tank
1200 l Water tank
2022 Year of production
12 Number of people
See the catamaran in the frame of the lens
There’s no denying that the Bali 5.4 is a pioneering and luxurious 2022 sailing ship with a floor space of 128 sq. m. Rich furnishings in a chic space will surprise you with uniqueness.
A cup of coffee from the espresso machine or a glass of chilled champagne on a comfortable flybridge is the idea for perfect mornings and afternoons. Depending on what order you prefer to have it in. Zone air conditioning and 6 stereo speakers are sure to make sultry days pleasant with the sounds of your favorite music.
For those who prefer an active holiday, bicycles, electric scooters, and submersible scooters will come in handy to explore and traverse the chosen destination.
- Lower deck: 5 cabins for 10 people, skipper cabin for 1 person.
- Right float: 2 cabins with double bed, bathroom, entrance from guest area, port side: suite cabin with double bed, bathroom and separate toilet, entrance from both stern and guest area, cabin with double bed and bathroom, helmsman’s cabin.
- Main deck: forward seating area with table and sun loungers, deck lounge-fully equipped kitchen, 3 taps (salt water, fresh water, desalinator water), dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee maker, thermomix, washer/dryer, full-size two-door refrigerator-freezer with cube maker (615 l), separate wine refrigerator, large dining room with seating for 10-12 people and comfortable sofa. A fully opening rear wall with panoramic sea views.
- Stern: sofas and storage room.
Explore the facilities
- Safety – Zodiac Survitec life raft for 12 people, radar transponder, EPIRB radio beacon, Jon Buoy with AIS plugged in, 12 DeckVest Vito vests with MOB1 AIS transmitters and electronic flares plugged in, radar, radar reflector.
- Convenience – LTE router, TV, aft gas grill, filtered water, desalinator, generator, compressor and diving equipment, zoned air conditioning, electric toilets flush fresh water, safe, 4-meter rib with aluminum bottom and Mercury 40 hp engine, hydraulic swim platform, satellite phone, email gateway, tracking, MF/HF radio, InmarsatC gateway, large navigation panels, autopilot, heating.
- Sails – reinforced square mainsail, self-halting foresail, Code 0 and gennaker on soft furler, Parasailor.
- Equipment – 2 bicycles, 2 electric scooters, 6 yoga mats, 2 sups, 2 underwater scooters, ABCs of snorkeling for 11 people, i.e. fins, masks, tubes, basics for a diver, i.e. 10 jackets, 11 cylinders, 10 automatics, lead, compressor for charging cylinders.